|PROJECT NAME:||Marina One Residences|
|ADDRESS:||21,23 Marina Way, Singapore|
|DEVELOPER:||M+S Pte Ltd|
|TYPE:||Mixed Development – Luxury Residences / Grade A Office / Retail|
|TENURE:||99 years leasehold w.e.f 1 July 2011|
|LAND SIZE:||Approx. 282,200 sqft|
|NO. OF UNITS:||1,042 units|
|ESTIMATE TOP:||01 Aug 2018|
|UNIT TYPE:||1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom|
* All sizes above are preliminary and subject to final survey
Marina One, an award winning integrated development, within the prestigious Marina Bay financial district, is set to usher in a new concept of living, working and entertaining at the heart of Singapore’s vibrant new CBD.
Set amidst an abundance of greenery, Marina One comes alive through the design of world-renowned architect Christoph Ingenhoven, a leader in sustainable Supergreen architecture and integrated development concepts.
- Prime Grade-A office space, luxury residences and unique retail offerings set around lush greenery of over 65,000 sq. ft.
- Connected to 4 out of 6 MRT lines and easy access to major expressways
- Inner city park-like living and working reminiscent of London’s Hyde Park
- A highly coveted central location nestled by Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park.
- Sweeping views of Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, the sea and Marina One’s lush Green Heart
- A Supergreen integrated development with numerous design, property and sustainability awards
Located in a highly coveted location, Marina One Residences is Marina Bay’s definitive luxury residential address. Surrounded by two lush green parks alongside Marina One’s own Green Heart, Marina One Residences offers the rare opportunity for park-like luxury living right at the city’s heart.
- Luxurious residences offering 1/2/3/4-Bedroom and Penthouses
- Connected to 4 MRT lines (North South, Circle, Downtown and upcoming Thomson Lines) and accessible to major expressways
- Close proximity to Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, Singapore Flyer, Fullerton Heritage, luxury F&B and retail avenues
- 65,000 sq. ft. of lush greenery at the Green Heart
- Wide-array of recreational facilities including 50m lap pool, 200 sq.m. gymnasium, private dining rooms, Teppanyaki terraces, etc.
- Panoramic views to the sea, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay and lush greenery of the Green Heart
Marina Bay is well served by a comprehensive transport network including underground mass rapid transit stations and major expressways, providing residents immediate access to the rest of the island and beyond.
- Seamlessly connected to 4 MRT lines (North South, Circle, Downtown and upcoming Thomson Lines)
- Island-wide connectivity via the Marina Coastal Expressway, East Coast Parkway, Ayer Rajah Expressway and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway
- Close proximity to Marina South Pier, a terminal that ferries into the Southern Islands and Marina Bay Cruise Centre, the latest cruise terminal and architectural icon in Singapore
- A 2-minute MRT ride to Raffles Place, 8-minute MRT ride to Orchard Road, and 16 minutes by car to Changi Airport
A Space to RELAX and REJUVENATE
Live in a rich and beautiful vibrant oasis, a space that fuels your mind, body and soul. A space for you.
Space to Rejuvenate
- 50m lap pool, Jacuzzi, Aqua gym, Sauna, Steam room, wellness sanctuary and 200 sqm. gymnasium
Space to Entertain
- Residents’ clubhouse with concierge counter, Private Dining rooms, private lounge, Teppanyaki terraces, BBQ terraces and party zone
Space for Reflection
- Relaxation Cabanas, Lush Green Heart with majestic waterfall feature
Space to Indulge
- Retail, lifestyle conveniences, F&B and signature dining facilities at commercial podium
Khazanah is the investment holding fund of the Government of Malaysia entrusted to hold and manage the commercial assets of the Government and to undertake strategic investments. Khazanah is involved in various sectors such as power, telecommunications, banking, automotive manufacture, airport management, infrastructure, property development, broadcasting, semiconductor, steel production, electronics, investment holding, technology and venture capital. Some of the key listed companies in Khazanah’s investment portfolio include Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Tenaga Nasional Berhad, CIMB Group, Proton Holdings Berhad, PLUS Expressway Berhad, Malaysia Airlines System Berhad, Malaysia Airport Berhad, UEM Land Holdings Berhad, Axiata Group Berhad and Time dotcom Berhad.
For further information on Khazanah, please visit www.khazanah.com.my.
About Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited
Incorporated in 1974, Temasek Holdings is an Asia investment company headquartered in Singapore. Supported by 12 affiliates and offices in Asia and Latin America, Temasek owns a diversified S$186 billion portfolio as at 31 March 2010, concentrated principally in Singapore, Asia and the emerging economies.
Temasek’s investment themes centre on Transforming Economies, Growing Middle Income Populations, Deepening Comparative Advantages and Emerging Champions. Its portfolio covers a broad spectrum of industries: financial services; telecommunications, media & technology; transportation & industrials; life sciences, consumer & real estate; energy & resources.
Total shareholder return for Temasek since its inception in 1974 has been a healthy 17% compounded annually. It has a corporate credit rating of AAA/Aaa by rating agencies Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s respectively.
For further information on Temasek, please visit www.temasek.com.sg
Christoph Ingenhoven – Architects, Principal
Christoph Ingenhoven is founder, and principal of the architectural studio of Ingenhoven Architects , established inm1985 and which has today become a leading architectural practice in for design, technology and sustainability. Among the best known projects of the firm are: the pioneering RWE headquarters in Essen, one of the world’s first ecological high-rise; the Lufthansa Aviation Center in Frankfurt, where he also designed the workspace furniture; and the award winning 1 Bligh in Sydney. The latter is Australia’s first office high-rise with a double façade and with a six star rating. The new Main Station Stuttgart, currently under construction, was awarded the Global Holcim Award in Gold for sustainable design. In 2011, Ingenhoven Architects won the international competition to design the new Google Headquarters in Mountain View, California .
Christoph Ingenhoven studied architecture at the Rhine-Westphalia Technical University Aachen and one year at the Art Academy Düsseldorf.. In addition to teaching at IE, he makes speeches all around the world and is a member of the Chamber of Architects North Rhine Westphalia, of the Federal German Architects (BDA) and the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA).
Seamlessly connected to 4 MRT lines (North South, Circle, Downtown and upcoming Thomson Lines)
Island-wide connectivity via the Marina Coastal Expressway, East Coast Parkway, Ayer Rajah Expressway and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway
Close proximity to Marina South Pier, a terminal that ferries into the Southern Islands and Marina Bay Cruise Centre, the latest cruise terminal and architectural icon in Singapore
A 2-minute MRT ride to Raffles Place, 8-minute MRT ride to Orchard Road, and 16 minutes by car to Changi Airport